Our Service Promise
We aim provide all of our clients with the best business funding experience possible. We strive to provide a premium funding service, which is both efficent, effective and accomodating of all your business’ needs.
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the service you have received, please do not hesitate to get in touch so that we can help you. We want to put it right. We treat all complaints with the due care and consideration that they deserve and our dedicated support team are on hand to rectify any problems as quickly as possible.
Making A Complaint
If you would like to make a complaint about any aspect of our service, you can:
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: 020 3475 2676 between 9:30am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday (please note that we are closed weekends and on all UK bank holidays)
- Or alternatively, write to us: Dojono Ltd, 2nd Floor, Forge & Co, 154-158 Shoreditch High Street, London, E1 6HU
To ensure that we rectify the issue in a timely manner, please provide the following information when making a complaint:
- Your full name and address
- The phone number and email address used in your application
- Full details of your complaint
Getting A Response
Our complaints team acknowledge all complaints within five business days of the complaint being received. The team will investigate your complaint diligently and aim to issue you with a suitable solution within a time-frame of four weeks. If for any reason we are unable to meet this deadline, we will get in touch to let you know why and provide you with a new time-frame of when we expect the issue can be resolved by. In the rare event that we fail to resolve the complaint within 8 weeks, we will issue you with a written explanation, outlining:
- When we will be able to give you a final response
- The reason why the process has been delayed
- Details of your right to complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service
The Financial Ombudsman Service
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you are within your rights to contact the FOS (Financial Ombudsman Service). If you would like to take this action, then you will need to contact the FOS within six months of our final response to your complaint.
FOS Contact Details:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0800 023 4567
- Postal Address: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Service, London, E14 9SR