Flexible Salon Financing:
How To Fund Your Salon A Fast & Flexible Solution
Sourcing business funding for your hair and beauty salon, can at times feel like a frustrating task, particularly if you've been turned away by the banks in the past. The majority of banks offering business loans favour much larger companies over smaller hair salons, and often impose tough conditions which make it much harder for smaller beauty businesses to qualify.
However, thanks to the introduction of a fast and flexible alternative, known as a merchant cash advance, salon owners nationwide are no longer forced to conform to the bank’s strict conditions or depend solely on traditional financial institutions to fund and grow their business. With an advance your salon can receive between £5,000 - £500,000 in as little as 48 hours. Simply repay using a small, pre-agreed percentage of your customer card sales.
Perhaps You Want To:
- Expand, renovate or refurbish your salon
- Use additional advertisements to promote your salon’s brand or seasonal deals
- Invest in specialist equipment to better your services
- Recruit new staff
- Finance training courses for your staff
- Buy out your partner(s)
- Bridge a short-term cash-flow problem
- Purchase stock for re-sale; hair products, beauty products etc.
Unless you have a substantial cash reserve, each of the above items will require you to obtain additional business funding. With a merchant cash advance all of the above become possible!
How Does It Work? Understanding Alternative Finance
With an advance your salon can gain access to up £500,000 within just 48 hours. Repayments are automatic and hassle-free; pay back using a small, agreed percentage of the capital your salon generates through credit card and debit card transactions.
There’s no interest charged on the amount borrowed and you get to keep 100% of the income your salon generates in cash sales.
See How It Works:
This browser does not support the video element.
Will Your Salon Qualify?
Getting accepted for a business cash advance is so much easier than applying for a loan from the bank. You don't need to prepare a business plan, provide excessive supporting documentation, or have a perfect credit score to qualify. All we ask of you is that:
- Your salon has been in business for at least 6 months
- You process a monthly average of £5,000 through card sales alone
- You're able to provide 3-6 months' worth of bank statements and card receipts
That's literally all there is to it. Apply today to receive a free, no-obligation quote and if you choose to proceed, the funding could be with you in just 48 hours!
Why Choose Us? Bank Loans vs Alternative Finance
When it comes to financing your salon, your first thought is likely to approach the banks, but what if your application for funding is rejected or the bank’s strict lending terms don’t meet your business’ needs?
Don’t worry, there's a better option available to you. With our alternative finance option everything can be tailored to meet your individual salon requirements and qualifying is far easier.
Salon Financing Made Affordable:
- Apply in minutes - simply complete a short, online form
- Fund your business fast – access between £5,000 - £500,000 in as little as 48 hours.
- Avoid the high interest costs imposed by banks - there is no interest charged on an advance, just one all-inclusive fee which is agreed between yourself and the lender before any funds are transferred.
- Only repay when you earn - there are no fixed repayment amounts or periods. Advances are repaid via a small, pre-agreed percentage of your salon’s total card sales.
- Keep 100% of the money you make in cash sales.